SAF Names New Officers, Board & Council Members
Leo Roozen is the new president of SAF, accepting the gavel from outgoing president Rod Saline late last month. Other industry members were also elected to SAF boards and councils.
October 20, 2009
Roozen is the president of Washington Bulb Company in Mt. Vernon, Wash. Serving with Roozen on SAF's executive committee are:
- President-Elect Robert Williams II, Smithers-Oasis Company
- Treasurer Dwight Larimer, Design Master
- Rod Saline, SAF board chairman
- Peter J. Moran
New SAF Growers Council members include:
- Robert Milks, Van Wingerden International, Mills River, N.C.
- PJ Ellison, Ellison's Greenhouses, Brenham, Texas
- Donald Snow, Goldsmith Seeds, Gilroy, Calif.
For more information on SAF, visit SAFnow.org.