Selecta Cut Flowers Launches Its Website
Learn about the new tools the cut flower-focused website offers.
October 17, 2011
Selecta Cut Flowers has launched a new website with customer-focused tools, including:
• Advance Search. Lets you browse our product easier and faster.
• Brief news. Gives updates from Selecta on topics that impact your business.
• Research and Showrooms. A map allows you to find our trial locations worldwide and request an appointment to see Selecta’s products.
• A printable wish list. Helps you create your own product preference list.
• Download Center. Offers an easy access to images for your marketing needs.
• Virtual Catalog. Allows you to browse pages of Selecta’s catalog online.
“At Selecta we understand the unique demand cut flower growers face,” says Nils Klemm, president and CEO of Selecta Cut Flowers. “We are doers who make our decisions in the fields, side-by-side with our customers, and innovators who support growers in staying a step ahead. This new website illustrates these goals.”
To discover more, visit SelectaCutFlowers.com.