Former Carolina Nurseries Up For Sale
The company that swooped in to buy the 686-acre nursery last year is now looking to sell, initiating a sealed bid sale process that lasts through October 25.
September 9, 2011
Looking for a 686-acre nursery located 45 minutes outside downtown Charleston, S.C.? Then the former Carolina Nurseries may be for you.
Earlier this week, NRC Realty & Capital Advisors announced it’s initiating a sealed bid sale of the former Carolina Nurseries located in Moncks Corner, S.C. Among the assets currently owned by ZZ Acquisitions, which bought Carolina Nurseries in 2010, include:
• 1 million-plus square feet of greenhouse and cold frame growing area;
• 320 acres irrigated for plant production with a water recycling system;
• An on-site water supply from 105 acres of lakes, plus off-site water rights and irrigation capacity of 800,000 gallons per hour;
• A 54,000-square-foot plant production warehouse;
• 100-plus acres of wooded land available for future expansion with rail availability; and
• About 1.7 miles frontage on U.S. Highway 52.
“This is the ideal property for someone looking to enter the horticulture industry or expand current operations in the Southeast and along the East Coast,” says Evan Gladstone, NRC’s executive managing director.
To view property information and to receive sale updates, register online at www.nrc.com/1117.