Small Business Saturday: Use These Resources To Promote Your Business
Small Business Saturday is coming. Here's how you can prepare.
October 23, 2012
Between Black Friday and Cyber Monday, Small Business Saturday is the day for consumers to support independently owned businesses, which keep the communities they serve thriving. This year, Small Business Saturday falls on November 24.
Here are some resources and ideas you can use to promote your business this year.
- The Small Business Saturday website offers marketing materials, including templates for signage (which can be personalized with company name), eMails and online banners and logos.
- The Resource Center at Independent We Stand offers free signage and marketing materials, as well as information on how to create an online presence with social media.
- List your company in Independent We Stand's directory of small businesses to get in front of customers who are eager to buy local on Small Business Saturday.
- Like the Small Business Saturday and Independent We Stand Facebook pages for updates and ideas you can steal.
- Send out an eMail, newsletter or mailer letting your current customers know about your special offers for Small Business Saturday. Promote and partner with other local businesses for a larger impact.
American Express founded Small Business Saturday in 2010 to help small businesses get more exposure during the biggest shopping weekends of the year.