Perennial Plant Symposium Dates
The Perennial Plant Symposium and Trade Show will run July 19-24 at the Marriott in Union Station, St. Louis, Mo. this summer.
March 10, 2009
The Perennial Plant Symposium and Trade Show will run July 19-24 at the Marriott in Union Station, St. Louis, Mo. this summer. The weeklong educational program includes lectures, workshops, tours and a trade show. The tours will include visits to the Missouri Botanic Garden, Forest Park ( a nearly 1,300 acre city park) and Bowood Farms, the April Today's Garden Center cover story, among other stops.
Lecture topics include:
- Successful Plastic Recycling Programs
- Plant Driven Design
- Perennial Bulbs for the Landscape Border
- Container Combinations To Enhance Retail Sales
- High Impact, Low Care Garden Plants
- Perennial Selections for Rain Gardens
- Sustainable Landscapes - Greening The Business
- Creating The Effective Retail Perennial Display
- Greenhouse Energy Conservation & Efficiency
- High Impact Seasonal Color
And those are just some of the lectures planned for the six-day symposium and trade show. The event is dedicated to education and networking for the perennial industry. Attendees are growers, retailers, wholesalers, designers, contractors, educators, garden writers and other professionals in the perennial industry.
For a more detailed description of the program, visit www.perennialplant.org.