Ball Seed has redesigned and relaunched WebTrack, the company’s online business management system that lets growers browse a selection of online inventory from hundreds of suppliers.
Featuring a fresh, new look for easy navigation and new tools to simplify business, WebTrack allows growers to spend less time beind their desks and more time in their greenhouses and with customers.
The new WebTrack offers many free tools and features:
- Sleek Updated Design: The new homepage makes it easy to find product and includes a help and learning center.
- Variety & Selection: Shop from hundreds of suppliers on one site. Find products using upgraded search tools and supplier information.
- Time-Saving Seed Order Management & Receiving: Download seed deliveries, including detailed lot and germination data. Manage seed orders interactively and verify incoming seed shipments using packaging scanning.
- Powerful Reporting Capabilities: Access detailed order and invoice downloads. Go paperless with extensive document subscription options or access two years’ worth of documents in an online file cabinet.
- Extensive Product Resources: Download product culture, bench cards, catalogs and photos to grow sales.
“The re-launch of Ball Seed WebTrack improves so many touchpoints for growers,” says Mark Morris, director of IT for Ball Horticultural Co. “It’s much more than a makeover of a website. Our efforts behind the scenes provide accurate inventory and make it extremely easy for customers to do business online with Ball Seed.
“Already more than 3,000 Ball Seed growers of all sizes use WebTrack to manage their businesses. The new WebTrack is designed using growers’ suggestions and helps them work more efficiently. We see WebTrack as the perfect extension of our full-service, industry-leading Ball Seed sales force and customer service team.”
Ball Seed demonstrated WebTrack to thousands of growers during OFA Short Course and Ball Seed Customer Day. Existing WebTrack customers are automatically redirected to the new login page. Visit WebTrack to learn more or begin a new account.