Greenhouse Grower’s annual GreenhouseConnect, which takes place Oct. 11-14, 2016, in Park City, UT, is an industry-leading event that connects the greenhouse and nursery industry with innovative companies that offer the technology and solutions you are searching for. The focus of the event is private, executive-level meetings between owners/decision makers of large growing operations, and the suppliers who can help them grow.
Are you interested in joining us for the 2016 GreenhouseConnect? If so, we invite you to start the process by taking this online survey that addresses your company’s short- and long-term business strategies.
In the meantime, if you’re looking for a reason to attend, here are five of them, direct from the growers who have attended GreenhouseConnect.
1. One-on-one conversations with high-level decision makers. “We’ve talked to a lot of research and development people, those we don’t normally get to meet in our office,” says Don Wilson of Bailey Nurseries. In many cases, this provides insights into new products in development.
2. A very focused agenda centered exclusively on your needs. “It’s two days of uninterrupted meeting time, with no distractions,” says Gary Knipe of Aris Horticulture. “They understand what my needs are, and I can understand their products.”
3. New opportunities with established supplier partners and potential new partners. “There are so many possibilities for future business with people we may not have talked to otherwise,” says Knipe.
“We get more out of this than any trade show we’ve attended,” says Kevin Koeppler of Sunbelt Greenhouses.
4. Input to the supply community on products that are needed. “We are able to meet all key areas of importance to us, from chemicals to systems that can improve our business efficiency,” says Gary Schoneman of Tagawa Greenhouses.
5. Networking with other growers during a roundtable discussion prior to supplier meetings. “The roundtable brought everyone together and helped us come up with solutions together,” says Schoneman.