Even the most successful brands need new customers if they want to grow their business, or stay profitable. So what are some of the best, most cost-effective ways to attract consumers to your greenhouse? In an article on CIO.com, marketing and sales experts share their top strategies.
- Have a great website that is well branded, engaging, and user friendly. Your website is typically the first and last thing people see connected to your business.
- Provide helpful information about your products and services on social media sites like Twitter, LinkedIn, or Facebook.
- Showcase lifestyle and inspirational photos of your products on Pinterest and Instagram. These sites provide huge opportunities for companies like greenhouse growers who sell products with a strong visual component.
- Invest in targeted advertising. Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising continues to be a revenue generator for many businesses looking to attract new customers.
- Create a customer referral program and incentivize your customers to refer their friends and family with personalized coupons. When customers are happy with your offering, they will want to share their experience with their friends.
- Approach trusted bloggers who are seen as independent authorities in your market to review your products and services on their blogs. While you have no control over their opinions, you can control the quality and value of what you are offering, effectively optimizing what your reviewers are going to say about you.