Register now to join us from 1:00-4:00 p.m. on March 4, following the conclusion of the education program at the Biocontrols USA 2016 Conference & Expo in Monterey, CA for a special event that will help you improve your biocontrols program. In this informative, real-world workshop led by biocontrols expert Suzanne Wainwright-Evans, owner of Buglady Consulting, you’ll learn:
- The key players that are producing beneficials
- How to check product quality once you get them
- The latest trends and practices growers are using to implement beneficials into their programs
- Important pitfalls to avoid.
- A roundup of the current biocontrol research that can help you be more successful in your production practices this season.
Wainwright-Evans, a pest management specialist, has been involved in the green industry for more than two decades, and is now in her 15th year as owner of Buglady Consulting. She is one of the country’s foremost voices on the ins and outs of planning, implementing, and managing a biocontrol program. With a focus on biological control and proper use of pesticides, she has worked throughout the U.S. and internationally consulting for greenhouses, nurseries, landscapers, and interiorscape companies on pest issues.
Space is limited for this valuable workshop that will help you become a more efficient and effective user of biocontrols, with results you’ll see directly in your crop and on your bottom line. Reserve your spot today.