The Precision Needle Seeder from Bouldin & Lawson has been manufactured to sow a wide variety of seed types into most standard plug trays. The patented seeder is designed for the grower who demands speed and accuracy when sowing small, difficult, and odd-shaped seeds.
The Precision Needle Seeder offers increased sowing accuracy, simplicity of operation, quick change-over, and low maintenance. The unit features an illuminated dust separation seed pan that helps separate dust from seeds.
A linear action seeding bar increases accuracy, with an adjustable vibrator, vacuum controls, and large capacity top coating unit for uniform covering of finished trays. Programmable controls allow quick and easy change-overs. Eight sets of various-sized needles are included to accommodate multiple seed sizes.
• Power: 110V/single phase/60 Hz
• Dimensions: 60 inches x 36 inches x 48 inches
• Production: Up to 200 trays per hour; 300 with optional seeding head (tray dependent)
• Options: 220V/Single or Three Phase/50Hz
• Portability: 4-inch casters optional