During its annual spring meeting in Tuscon, AZ, the National Greenhouse Manufacturers Association (NGMA) named its newest slate of officers and directors.
Here are the 2017 officers for NGMA:
• President: Mark Davis of Atlas Manufacturing
• President-Elect: Justin Shelton of Stuppy Greenhouses
• Secretary/Treasurer: Steve Woods of Hortica Insurance
• Immediate Past President: Leah Scantland of Ludy Greenhouse Mfg. Corp.
Here are the members of NGMA’s board of directors:
• Chris Beytes of Ball Publishing
• Ron Daemen of Ridder HortiMaX North America
• Patricia Dean of Wadsworth Control Systems
• Brent Ford of Lock Drives, Inc.
• Craig Humphrey of Nexus Corporation
• Adam Pound of Agra Tech, Inc.
NGMA’s next membership gathering will be at a reception at Cultivate‘16 in Columbus, OH. It’s a chance for members to talk with both current and potential NGMA members and enjoy networking and camaraderie with other industry leaders! The reception takes place Sunday, July 10, from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. in the Madison Room at the Hyatt Regency Columbus.
For more information, check out NGMA’s website.