All-America Selections And National Garden Bureau Elect New Directors And Officers
The board of directors and governing bodies of both All-America Selections (AAS) and National Garden Bureau (NGB) met last month during the ASTA Flower and Seed Conference in Monterey, Calif. to elect new directors and officers to fill vacated positions.
All-America Selections welcomes:
- Director Justin Hancock from Costa Nursery
- Treasurer Patty Buskirk from Seeds By Design/Terra Organics
National Garden Bureau welcomes:
- Director Jeanine Standard from Proven Winners
- President Claire Watson from PanAmerican Seed
- Vice President Heather Kibble from Sakata Home Garden
- Interim Treasurer Janis Kieft from Botanical Interests, who is also serving as past president
All-America Selections acknowledged Mike Murgiano from Syngenta Flowers, who served as an AAS director from 2009-2011 and as treasurer from 2011-2014.
National Garden Bureau acknowledged Bill Watson from Grimes Horticulture, who has served on the NGB Board in various capacities since 2003, Stephanie Turner of Park Seed, who has also served the AAS Board in many roles since 2006 and Mike Huggett from American Takii, who has served as a Director since 2010.