BioWorks unveiled its redesigned website today at BioWorksInc.com.
In addition to a fresh, colorful appearance, BioWorks’ new design offers better organization of content and a much cleaner, easier navigation, including:
• Product line. Horticulture, agriculture, home and garden, and products offered in Canada with links to more product information and technical sheets.
• Where to buy. A simple dropdown list is available with both U.S. and international locations.
• News. An industry news library, as well as BioWorks in the news.
• Contact us. More direct access to customer service, technical support, sales and corporate office contacts.
• BioWorks Bulletin. A link to the company’s monthly e-newsletter archive and sign-up form.
The BioWorks homepage provides new company announcements and quick links to specific products, including RootShield biological fungicide, MilStop broad-spectrum foliar fungicide, Cease microbial fungicide, BotaniGard mycoinsecticide, SuffOil-X spray oil emulsion and NemaShield beneficial nematodes.
"Our goal is to give our visitors and customers a positive user experience, educate them along the way, and make doing business with us easy,” says John Francis, director of marketing and technical support. “We hope the new website re-design will help us achieve that.”