Harvest Automation recently released a report on the progress of its HV-100 Robots this summer. The HV-100 Robots have been busy since the company started offering free robot work earlier this year to greenhouses and nurseries.
According to the report, Harvest Automation’s customers have been turning in some astounding numbers over the past few months. Here are the highlights:
- Total Plants Moved: Fleet – 5,450,569 as of the end of July.
- Total Plants Moved: Grower – Altman Plants has moved 858,568 plants as of the end of July.
- Best Month: Fleet – July was a banner month. Customers moved more than 916,000 plants combined.
- Best Month: Grower – Bailey Nurseries moved more than 200,000 plants in July alone.
- Best First Month: Grower – Grower Direct moved more than 95,000 plants in June, its first month with the HV-100 robots.
- Best Plants Per Robot Per Month – Metrolina Greenhouses edged out the competition by moving more than 36,000 plants with each robot in July.
The HV-100 Robots have moved more than 5 million plants to date. June and July have proven to be blockbuster months for the company’s customers, who moved more than 750,000 plants each month.
Harvest Automation’s staff will bring robots to your nursery or greenhouse to space, consolidate or collect plants to the configuration of your choice for multiple days. There is no cost to take advantage of the trial.
For more information about the robots, the free robot work offer, flexible rental and financing options, or to schedule an on-site demo, contact Greg Timbol at 978-528-4450 or [email protected]
For more information about Harvest Automation and the HV-100, visit Harvest Automation’s website.