North America’s only flower-popularity contest, as voted on by consumers, is back for a fourth year.
This year, there are six contestants ready to flaunt their stuff in 28 participating public gardens throughout the United States.
All gardens will wait until their local safe-planting date to install the entries and make them available for viewing by garden visitors, who can then vote for their favorite.
- Angelonia angustfolia ‘Serena Blue’ by PanAmerican Seed
- Begonia Boliviensis ‘Santa Cruz Sunset’ by Ernst Benary of America
- Gazania ‘Big Kiss White Flame’ by Syngenta Flowers
- Petchoa x Hybrida ‘SuperCal Pink Ice PPAF’ by Sakata Ornamentals
- Petunia ‘Surfinia® Deep Red’ by Suntory Flowers
- Sunflower ‘Goldie’ F1 by Seeds By Design