California Spring Trials 2018 kicks off in less than a week, and our team at Greenhouse Grower is making final preparations before we depart!
• Laura Drotleff, Editor of Greenhouse Grower
• Janeen Wright, Managing Editor of Greenhouse Grower
• Contributing Editor and industry consultant Dr. Allan Armitage
• Andrew Scheldorf, winner of the Dr. Allan Armitage Scholarship for California Spring Trials
Where Are They Headed (Most Stops Include Multiple Companies)
• Saturday, April 14: Green Fuse Botanicals, Ball Horticultural Company
• Sunday, April 15: GroLink Plant Company, Windmill Nursery
• Monday, April 16: Dümmen Orange, Floricultura, American Takii
• Tuesday, April 17: Sakata, Speedling, Inc., Ernest Benary of America
• Wednesday, April 18: Suncrest Nurseries, Pacific Plug & Liner, Syngenta Flowers
• Thursday, April 19: Danziger, Proven Winners
How You Can Keep Up With Their Travels
• Greenhouse Grower will be providing daily coverage of each visit via our Benchrunner electronic newsletter. Be sure to sign up for it if you’re not receiving it already.
• The team will also be posting updates on Greenhouse Grower’s Facebook and Twitter pages.
• You can also follow Laura Drotleff on Twitter and Instagram, Janeen Wright on Twitter, and Allan Armitage on Twitter.
What to Expect
There are several slideshows posted on GreenhouseGrower.com covering some of the latest variety offerings that will be on display.
• Northern Region: Spring Meadow Nursery, Syngenta, Danziger, Cohen, Hishtil, Jaldety, Nir
• Northern Region: Benary, American Takii, Sakata Ornamentals, Beekenkamp, and More
• Central Region: Ball Horticultural, Dümmen Orange, PlantHaven, Suntory Flowers
• Central Region: Green Fuse Botanicals, Floranova, Vegetalis, Florist, Royal Van Zanten, Vivero Internacional
• Central/Northern Preview: Cultivaris, Hem Genetics, Hilverdakooij, Kientzler, Terra Nova Nurseries, and Westhoff
It all adds up to a week of excitement! Join us on our journey along the California coast, and get an early look at the most promising new varieties, and much more.