The 216-page growers’ guide details all the available Proven Winners and Proven Selections annuals, perennials, and shrubs, along with new genera and varieties such as Petunia ‘Supertunia Lovie Dovie’, Calibrachoa ‘Superbells Blue Moon Punch’, and Senetti pericallis. It also includes extensive cultural tips and ideas for growing crops together efficiently.
The digital version makes it easy to find information about the innovative new 104 tray, which is sold as a 102. The tray allows more plugs per square foot to save on shipping, while encouraging high-quality plants with the same finish time as Four Star’s 84 liners.
The catalog also includes special sections on:
• New bundled combination kits for 2018
• Extended SuperSaver shipping weeks
• New “classic” best-selling varieties
• Heat-tolerant and shade-loving varieties and combination ideas
• Videos illustrating Four Star’s new robotic sticking machines, how to choose the right liners, Four Star’s shipping department in peak season, and the Proven Winners process of selecting plants.
“We’re celebrating our 40th year of partnering with local, family-owned growers and retailers across the country, and this catalog shows the many ways we focus on what is important to their businesses and customers,” says Tom Smith, President of Four Star Greenhouse. “Our team knows that our grower customers expect the best plants, ideas to help them be profitable, and dedicated service. They’ll find all of these featured in this new catalog.”
Four Star Greenhouse is a founding member of Proven Winners plants and is the largest supplier of Proven Winners in North America. For more information about Four Star Greenhouse, call 734-654-6420 or email [email protected].