Starting out as a broker representing Danish breeders, Greenex has evolved to also become a breeder/producer with most of its cuttings production in Vietnam. The portfolio of plants Greenex displayed at Speedling in San Juan Bautista, Calif., includes:
- Butterfly Garden campanula in seven different blue and white varieties.
– Sunny and Sun Brella osteospermums in 18 upright varieties and two mounding-trailing. EuroAmerican Propagators produces them in North America.
– A showy line of Rieger begonias from Koppe
– Five collections of kalanchoe–Originals, Rose Flowers (Queen), African, Wild Flowers and More Flowers. Wild Flowers have a looser, spray-type habit. More Flowers have ‘Paris’ and ‘Paris Pink,’ which were big hits at the recent European trade fairs.
– Ornamental and edible peppers bred by Ex-Plant. Chill Out chilli peppers can be grown indoors or outdoors and produce large, edible fruits on attractive potted plants.
Committed to growing its presence in North America, Greenex has offices in Florida and Ontario.