California Spring Trials 2017 kicks off in less than a week, and our team at Greenhouse Grower is making final preparations before we depart!
• Laura Drotleff, Editor of Greenhouse Grower
• Janeen Wright, Managing Editor of Greenhouse Grower
• Contributing Editor and industry consultant Dr. Allan Armitage
• Tyler Beasley, winner of the inaugural Dr. Allan Armitage Scholarship for California Spring Trials
Where Are They Headed (Most Stops Include Multiple Companies)
• Saturday, April 1: Danziger, Syngenta Flowers, Proven Winners
• Sunday, April 2: Speedling Inc., Pacific Plug & Liner, Ernst Benary of America
• Monday, April 3: American Takii, Sakata, Floricultura
• Tuesday, April 4: Dümmen Orange, Chisan Orchids, Windmill Nursery
• Wednesday, April 5: Ball Horticultural Co., GroLink Plant Company
• Thursday, April 6: Green Fuse Botanicals
How You Can Keep Up With Their Travels
• Greenhouse Grower will be providing daily coverage of each visit via our Benchrunner electronic newsletter. Be sure to sign up for it if you’re not receiving it already.
• The team will also be posting updates on Greenhouse Grower’s Facebook and Twitter pages.
• You can also follow Laura Drotleff on Twitter and Instagram, Janeen Wright on Twitter, and Allan Armitage on Twitter.
What to Expect
There are several slideshows posted on GreenhouseGrower.com covering some of the latest variety offerings that will be on display.
• Phlox, Zinnias, and More
• New Petunias and Calibrachoas
• Begonias, Dahlias, and More
• New Perennials and Tender Perennials
• New Blooming Potted Plants
• Shrubs, Subshrubs, and Groundcovers
It all adds up to a week of excitement! Join us on our journey down the California coast, and get an early look at the most promising new varieties, and much more.