The 10 Most Common Misconceptions About Greenhouse Cannabis Production
As the cannabis industry continues to gain legal status around the world, more cannabis growers are learning about commercial-scale production techniques. As a result, many consultants have jumped into the picture claiming to be manufacturers and greenhouse experts. Unfortunately, according to an article posted on GGS Structures Inc.’s website, these groups are not always well informed and often perpetuate wrong thinking.
Here are the 10 most frequent misconceptions cited in the article when it comes to greenhouse cannabis production. The misconceptions are listed briefly here; check out the full article for more details.
1. You can’t grow in a greenhouse in the winter.
2. You must heat a Northern greenhouse year round.
3. You must provide year round air-conditioning for Southern greenhouses.
4. Dutch greenhouses manufacturers understand cannabis growing best.
5. There is a specific greenhouse design for cannabis.
6. I don’t need heat in a greenhouse because I have lights.
7. High-tech greenhouses grow top-quality cannabis, and mid-tech greenhouses grow mid quality.
8. The capital investment in a greenhouse is more than in a warehouse.
9. Light deprivation is brand new technology.
10. You can expect a return on investment of less than a year for a cannabis greenhouse.