Phyton 35 Fights Bacteria And Fungal Diseases On Ornamentals And Edibles
Phyton 35, a new broad-spectrum bactericide/fungicide, has received approval from the U.S. EPA and regulatory authorities in all fifty states. Phyton 35 offers growers the and efficacy of Phyton 27, in a formula that includes fruits, vegetables, herbs and garden plants.
The Phyton 35 formula speeds absorption, enabling active ingredients to move throughout the plant and be retained for as long as 21 days. It is a solution of copper and other ingredients that work inside plants to fight bacterial and fungal diseases efficiently and effectively.
The benefits that accrue to users are numerous and meaningful:
• Works inside and out: Gets active ingredients into the plant where disease can be stopped most effectively
• Long residual effectiveness: Provides disease-fighting efficacy with less frequent spraying
• Effective against many pathogens: In many species, including fruits, vegetables & herbs
• No visible residue: Fights disease without residue
• Warning label: Not a “Danger” label, meaning fewer use restrictions in many locations
• Cost effective in use: Pricing is designed for disease prevention rotations, in addition to curative applications
• Gentle on plants: Continues the Phyton legacy of safety on tender plant tissue and most plants in bloom
For more information, visit the Phyton website, call 800-356-8733 or stop by the Phyton booth (#1910) at the 2012 OFA Short Course in Columbus, Ohio on July 15, 16 and 17, 2012.