All-America Selections has announced five new AAS Winners for 2020, all of which are new edible varieties.
Each of the new AAS Winners was trialed throughout North America by professional, independent, volunteer judges who grew them next to comparisons that are considered best-in-class. Only those entries that performed better than the comparisons are granted the AAS award designation.
The first five AAS Winners for the 2020 garden season are:
• Cucumber ‘Green Light’ (Known-You Seeds)
• Tomato ‘Celano’ (ProVeg Seeds)
• Tomato ‘Early Resilience’ (Heinz Seeds)
• Tomato ‘Galahad’ (EarthWorks Seeds)
• Watermelon ‘Mambo’ (Known-You Seeds)
Growers, retailers, and consumers will find these AAS Winners for sale as supply becomes available through the distribution chain.
Each AAS Winner is marketed through social media, public relations, and trade shows and are grown in 190 AAS Display Gardens across North America.