Star Roses and Plants, a genetics company involved directly in breeding roses, perennials, and woody plants, has launched Star Track Go, a mobile app with functionality that gives growers access to Star Track anywhere at any time.
Star Track Go allows growers to place orders, check availability of thousands of items across Star Roses and Plants’ rose, woody, berry, and perennial offerings, change or track shipments, and more.
“This app is an easy-to-use tool that provides growers with the information they need for quick and easy business on-the-go,” says Tom O’Connell, Sales Manager at Star Roses and Plants.
The mobile app offers many features, including:
• Ability to search inventory from all suppliers
• Quick access to plant information and photos
• Up-to-date availability and pricing
• 24/7 access
• Ability to make changes on orders and file claims
• Shipping notifications and the ability to track individual orders
Star Track Go is available to download for free on Google Play and App Store. To learn more, go to https://www.starrosesandplants.com/star-track-go.