How To Schedule Messages In TweetDeck, HootSuite
You can schedule social media messages to be send through tools like TweetDeck and HootSuite.
April 10, 2012
How To Schedule Messages In TweetDeck
1. Open a free TweetDeck account at TweetDeck.com. You must use the Google Chrome browser to use TweetDeck. You can download it for free here:
2. Click the blue button to write your message. Write your message here. (You can find more information on how to use TweetDeck direct from Twitter here.)
3. Under your message, click on the clock icon. This will open up a calendar window. Select the date and time you'd like your message to appear. Click the clock again to close the window.
4. Click the Tweet button to complete the scheduling of your message.
How To Schedule Message In HootSuite
1. Open a free HootSuite account at HootSuite.com.
2. Write your Twitter post or Facebook post. (Click here for the HootSuite Quick Start Guide to getting you going in HootSuite.)
3. Click on the calendar icon under your message. This will open up a calendar window. Select the date and time you'd like your message to appear. Click Schedule to complete the scheduling of your message.