Proven Winners Launches Online Training
Proven Winners has revamped its Certified Garden Center program into a new online training initiative called iGarden Certification.
The new program provides garden center managers and employees with important information on plant selling, merchandising and customer service techniques. It’s available online or via hard copy video and is free to independent garden centers. Once the video training modules have been viewed, garden center employees and managers must take and pass an online test to achieve certified status.
In addition to receiving the training, certification also includes the following benefits:
– A free listing on Proven Winners’ online retail locator, viewed by more than 600,000 people annually looking for a Proven Winners retailer.
– A Proven Winners iGarden certificate and plaque to display.
– Monthly e-mail updates on new products and opportunities.
– Free access to thousands of print-ready images from the Proven Winners photo library.
– New releases announcing iGarden Certification status to local newspapers.
– A choice of two iGarden T-shirts or aprons for the first 100 garden centers to have all their registered employees certified; an outdoor banner for the first 700 garden centers to have all their registered employees certified, and an iGarden button for all employees who complete the program.
For more information or to sign up for the training, visit www.pwcertified.com or call 877-895-8138.