Webinar to Offer Tips on Properly Managing Your Business for Growth
Are you trying to grow your business and your margins, but still managing forecasts and growing plans in Excel? Did your customer order change and you aren’t sure how that impacts your labor for next week? Did your customer order change today and you need to run down to the greenhouse to let the team know? Did your customer call and ask about when they are receiving their next order and you couldn’t answer? Are your sales people making phone calls to see what is available to sell because they don’t want to wait until the weekly spreadsheet is updated?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, be sure to sign for “How to Survive and Thrive: New Revenue Building Tools for Growers,” a webinar that takes place on April 6 at 2:00 p.m. EST. You will learn how modern businesses establish the foundation to grow. The webinar will also offer tips on:
• Managing forecasts for production, labor, and resources
• Providing accurate and timely information to your customers and availability information to your sales team
• Giving your team the productivity tools they need to be effective
• Better utilizing your assets and improving efficiencies
• Managing sales and production
By checking out the webinar, which is presented by Socius, you will hopefully be able to answer the question: I think I am going to sell a lot next season, now what do I need to do to be ready?