NGMA Update: Meet The New Officers And Directors, And Mark Your Calendars For a Reception At Cultivate’16
During its annual spring meeting in Tuscon, AZ, the National Greenhouse Manufacturers Association (NGMA) named its newest slate of officers and directors.
Here are the 2017 officers for NGMA:
• President: Mark Davis of Atlas Manufacturing
• President-Elect: Justin Shelton of Stuppy Greenhouses
• Secretary/Treasurer: Steve Woods of Hortica Insurance
• Immediate Past President: Leah Scantland of Ludy Greenhouse Mfg. Corp.
Here are the members of NGMA’s board of directors:
• Chris Beytes of Ball Publishing
• Ron Daemen of Ridder HortiMaX North America
• Patricia Dean of Wadsworth Control Systems
• Brent Ford of Lock Drives, Inc.
• Craig Humphrey of Nexus Corporation
• Adam Pound of Agra Tech, Inc.
NGMA’s next membership gathering will be at a reception at Cultivate‘16 in Columbus, OH. It’s a chance for members to talk with both current and potential NGMA members and enjoy networking and camaraderie with other industry leaders! The reception takes place Sunday, July 10, from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. in the Madison Room at the Hyatt Regency Columbus.
For more information, check out NGMA’s website.