Presenting All-America Selections’ Latest Round of Award-Winners
All-America Selections (AAS) has announced the latest round of AAS award-winning varieties. Each of the 11 varieties was trialed throughout North America by professional, independent, volunteer judges who grew them next to comparisons that are considered best-in-class.
The group of AAS Winners for the 2018 garden season includes:
• Canna ‘South Pacific Orange’ F1 (National)
• Cuphea ‘FloriGlory Diana’ (National)
• Gypsophila ‘Gypsy White Improved’ (National)
• Marigold ‘Super Hero Spry’ (National)
• Pak Choi ‘Asian Delight’ F1 (National)
• Pepper cayenne ‘Red Ember’ F1 (National)
• Pepper Habanero ‘Roulette’ F1 (National)
• Pepper Hungarian ‘Mexican Sunset’ (Regional)
• Tomato ‘Chef’s Choice Red’ (Regional)
• Tomato ‘Valentine’ F1 (National)
• Zinnia ‘Queeny Lime Orange’ (National)
Check out the slideshow above for a brief look at the award-winning varieties. More detailed information about each of them is available on the AAS website. Each AAS Winner will also be marketed through an extensive social media and public relations campaign.