Save The Date For The Third Annual Biocontrols 2017 Conference & Expo
It’s time to start your planning to attend the Biocontrols 2017 Conference & Expo, which will take place March 2-3, 2017 at the Grand Sierra Resort in Reno, NV. The Conference is presented by Meister Media Worldwide, publisher of Greenhouse Grower, American Vegetable Grower, and American Fruit Grower magazines, in conjunction with the Biopesticide Industry Alliance.
More than 450 growers, certified pest control advisers, researchers, and allied company representatives attended the 2016 event, which took place in Monterey, CA. Biocontrol was the highlight, but its crucial role in integrated pest management programs was the underlying focus. This year’s event promises even more how-to information in educational sessions and workshops to help you use biocontrols in your production.
The Biocontrols 2017 Conference and Expo offers the following highlights:
• Success stories showing how you can integrate biocontrols along with conventional and organic options in integrated pest management programs
• Practical tips on how to select, apply, and measure the effectiveness of biocontrol products in real-world growing environments
• A deeper focus on new biocontrol product areas, including biostimulants, and a wider variety of crops, including ornamentals, vegetables, fruit, and cannabis.
• Applied, practical workshops to help you put biocontrols to work in your greenhouse, field, orchard, or vineyard.
• For PCAs and CCAs, the opportunity to earn even more continuing education credit hours.
• The latest products and technological developments in biocontrols, as well as regulatory updates
• Top biocontrol suppliers from the U.S. and around the world on one trade show floor
Registration for the Biocontrols 2017 Conference & Expo is now open!