On-Demand Webinar Highlights How to Stop Gambling and Start Winning With Your Sales Forecast
Accurate forecasting is built on an accurate base. You need to know where you are today to create an accurate, realistic forecast that will help keep your business on track and implement long-term fixes that bring significant and lasting improvements.
During a recent GROW Executive Series digital event, which takes place Thursday, Sept 29, three experts highlighted best practices for:
- How to create a true sales forecast and not a replica of last year’s plan.
- Accounting for demand and production costs in your forecast
- What real-time data’s role is in forecasting decisions
- Why you need to bring sales data over time, the competition, changes in target audience, and other factors into your forecast
Moderated by Greenhouse Grower Editor Janeen Wright and sponsored by Hort Americas, the panel included:
- Benjamin Campbell, Ph.D. Associate Professor, Agricultural and Applied Economics, University of Georgia
- Ariana P. Torres, Ph.D, Associate Professor, Purdue University Horticulture and Landscape Architecture and Agricultural Economics
- Allison Kopf, Chief Growth Officer, IUNU
This webinar is now available for on-demand viewing here. Do you want to gain more insights on important topics like this one? Be sure to sign up for Greenhouse Grower’s GROW Executive Summit, which takes place Nov. 30-Dec. 2 in Ft McDowell, AZ. Sign up today to save on registration!