National Garden Bureau’s New Website Features Mobile-Friendly Design, Marketing Tools
The National Garden Bureau (NGB) has launched a newly redesigned and consumer-focused version of its website.
“The new NGB website is consumer-focused, providing a breadth of gardening information that’s also a great resource for garden communicators,” says Diane Blazek, Executive Director of NGB. “This means that NGB is providing a service for the entire chain of distribution, from breeders to growers to retailers. There is no other organization that represents the horticulture industry, as a whole, to the end consumer.”
Key features of the new website include:
• A new “Inspiration” blog
• Social media feed imbeds
• A new tagline/focus: Inspire, Connect, Grow
• A bright, clean, attractive design incorporating the look of NGB’s new watercolor logo
• An enhanced user experience and simplified navigation
• Mobile friendly, responsive design
As NGB continues on a growth pattern and quickly adopts industry and communication trends, this website will accommodate new programs to highlight members and their products through the introduction of new promotional activities. With a strong online presence, this website will serve as the home base to drive traffic from NGB’s social media community to one central location.
The primary programs of NGB highlighted on the landing page include:
• New plants, both edibles and ornamentals
• Year of (for 2017 it’s Brassica, Daffodil, Pansy, and Rose)
• Shop Our Members, featuring NGB members who sell direct to consumers
• Garden products
• Therapeutic garden grant
For more information about NGB or membership in NGB, contact Diane Blazek.