OFA Forms Search Committee For CEO
OFA sets a goal to have a new CEO in place by January 2010.
August 17, 2009
OFA has formed a search committee to make a recommendation on the organization's next CEO. Those on the committee include:
- Bobby Barnitz, Bob's Market & Greenhouse, Mason, W.Va.
- Chris Bernacchi, Ball Horticultural Company, Marysville, Ohio
- Mark Foertmeyer, Foertmeyer & Sons Greenhouse, Delaware, Ohio
- Lisa Graf, Graf Growers, Akron, Ohio
- Bob Jones, The Chef's Garden, Huron, Ohio
- Ralph Ostendorf, Ostendorf Greenhouses, Cincinnati, Ohio; and
- Kelly Staats, Eason Horticultural Resources; Ft. Wright, Ky.
OFA is receiving executive search and transition management services from Association Strategies Inc. (ASI) based in Alexandria, Va.
Those interested in the position should contact Jim Zaniello at Association Strategies Inc. at 703-683-0580 or firstname.lastname@example.org.