6 Creative Ways To Expand Your Business
You have a solid customer base, now you’re looking to expand it. These six tips from the online article “Want to Grow Your Business? Here Are 8 Creative Ways to Get More Customers,” on BPlans.com. can help you catch the attention of new customers and grow your business.
1. Pitch your business in a different way. Shake up how you promote your business. If you always use newspaper or magazine ads, try advertising online, or sponsor an event to get your name
2. Leverage your existing customer base. Word of mouth goes a long way. Develop a core group of customers that can make referrals.
3. Expand your network. Join groups like the Chamber of Commerce, networking groups, lead referral groups, and industry-specific groups to network and make new contacts.
4. Speak at an event or host an industry gathering. Share your experience and get involved in your community. It will give you the opportunity to grow your connections.
5. Provide your service free of charge in exchange for a case study or testimonial. Offer a service or plants in exchange for a client serving as a case study or providing a write-up detailing the benefits of your company. This is also a great way to get feedback from your customers.
6. Do co-marketing with complementary businesses. Join forces with a Farmers’ Market, home improvement store, or gift shop to boost awareness of your company. Both of you will benefit, and you may attract some attention due to the novelty factor.