New Website For PanAmerican Seed
PanAmerican Seed recently revealed its updated website, PanAmSeed.com, complete with a fresh new design that’s mobile-friendly and tailored to its international seed customers.
Visitors to the site can browse PanAmerican Seed’s and Kieft Seed’s full assortment of products, view the latest catalogs and brochures, find recommendations and support throughout the entire site.
“PanAmerican Seed customers will find our new website much easier to navigate, plus they’ll find the information and support they need quickly,” says Mark Short, global sales director for PanAmerican Seed. “The site’s accessibility for international visitors from multiple devices gives us an enhanced digital platform to handle the demands of our global market needs.”
More key features of the new PanAmerican Seed website include:
• Responsive design – sized to fit computers, tablets and smartphones
• Quick culture – access GrowerFacts for all seed products
• Wave brand support – get the info you need to grow and sell Wave petunias
• Combos – explore and harness the power of seed combos
• eNews sign up – receive relevant information from PanAmerican Seed experts
More tools and updates are in the works, including multiple language page translations, a DIY photo library and tools for landscape professionals. Check it out at PanAmSeed.com.
Source: Ball Horticultural Company