Garden Centers of America Unveils Stops on Its Summer Tour in Virginia
Registration is now open for the Garden Centers of America Summer Tour, which includes stops at 10 Virginia-based garden centers. The tour takes place June 25-28 and offers a behind-the-scenes look at what puts these leading independents at the top of their market.
The GCA Summer Tour is not restricted to members and is open to all independent garden center retailers. Early bird savings of $50 on two or more registrations — no quantity limits — are in effect through May 31.
Here is a brief overview of the destinations, including local points of interest. Additional details on each location are available at GardenCentersofAmerica.com.
Monday, June 26
• American Revolution Museum, Yorktown, VA
• Ken Matthews Garden Center, Yorktown, VA
• Norfolk Botanical Garden, Norfolk, VA
• Anderson’s, Newport News, VA
Tuesday, June 27
• McDonald Garden Market, Williamsburg-Monticello, VA
• Sneed’s Nursery & Garden Center, Richmond, VA
• Cross Creek Nursery & Landscaping, Richmond, VA
• The Great Big Greenhouse & Meadows Farms Nurseries, Richmond, VA
• Colonial Williamsburg’s Merchants Square, Williamsburg, VA
Wednesday, June 28
• White’s Nursery & Garden Center, Chesapeake, VA
• McDonald Garden Center, Virginia Beach, VA
• ViBe Creative District, Virginia Beach, VA
• Atlantic Garden Center, Virginia Beach, VA
• Anderson’s, Virginia Beach, VA