Sakata, Danziger Launch New Grower-Focused Websites
Two leading plant breeders have stepped up their digital game by launching updated websites with more visitor-friendly tools to their grower customers.
Sakata Seed America’s new site has been completely revamped with a brighter look and feel and organized for visitors to easily find content. The mobile responsive website serves as comprehensive asset for all industry affiliates.
“Our new website was designed with our growers and partners top of mind, and we’re excited to now be able to make our extensive collection of valuable resources even more accessible to them,” says Alecia Troy, Senior Marketing Manager at Sakata.
In addition to featuring a library of imagery and videos, downloadable materials, culture guides, and fresh consumer content, the website highlights new product offerings available from the company. For 2018-2019, Sakata is releasing more than 75 new introductions, including new color mixes from the company’s top crops like Profusion zinnia and SunPatiens impatiens, as well as five new SuperCal Premium petunia colors, and the Senator iQ begonia series.
Growers can also visit the website to download the new Sakata Blooms infographic, which illustrates the company’s milestones in innovation and commitment to the industry as it celebrates its 40th anniversary.
Danziger’s New Website Gives Customers More Information and Flexibility
Danziger grower customers can now have a customizable experience at the new DanzigerOnline.com. The redesigned site was created with customers in mind, offering features to make choosing, growing, and selling Danziger varieties easier. Here’s a closer look at what’s new:
• Easy-to-Access Catalogs: Whether visitors are looking for information on annuals, perennials, or cut flowers, one click takes you to catalogs that provide growing and usage information, as well as in-depth details on each variety. Danziger has included more plant images and in-use inspirational pictures for reference or use in marketing materials.
• Availability: Know what varieties are available and when they can ship with the new Availability section. Growers can choose a catalog and search by variety name, and details on crop, form, and week available appear.
• Personal Zone: With the new Personal Zone feature, you can have your own workspace. Creating your own account takes a few seconds, opening up a customizable area of the site. Your Personal Zone allows you to create your own folders of favorite varieties, photos, and information.
• Expert Tips for Growers: The new expert growing tips audio section “Mike on the MIC” features Mike Fernandez, Danziger’s Market Manager, North America. Fernandez shares key learnings on sticking priority and receiving, production tips, plant growth regulator application, benefits of new varieties, and more. Listen online or download for referencing at a later time.
• Trends, News, and Events: Need information on the latest end-user trends or industry news? Enter your topic into the search function and you’ll receive articles and information from a global perspective.
• Newsletter: Learn all the latest information first by signing up for Danziger’s newsletter, which includes growing tips and variety information.