Dosatron Introduces New Product At OFA Short Course
The 40 GPM - D8R offers enhanced UV resistance and a flow rate of 2.2 to 40 gallons per minute.
July 19, 2012
Dosatron introduced the new 40 GPM - D8R at the 2012 OFA Short Course. As Lela Kelly, Dosatron's vice president of horticulture says, "The D8R has been a staple to growers for over 26 years, and now, through new technology, innovation and with improved features, it is the must have fertilizer injector."
The 40 GPM offers:
- Improved chemical resistant housing
- Enhanced UV resistance
- Injection of corrosive chemicals
- Easy-to-adjust injection rates
- Easy-to-read graduated scales
Other features include:
- Easily and accurately injects:
- Flow rate of 2.2 to 40 gallons per minute
- Injection rate of 1:500 - 1:50
- Pressure range of 2.2 to 116 PSI