12 Must-See Events At Nursery/Landscape Expo
Heading to Houston to attend the Nursery/Landscape Expo on August 18 to 20? Then make sure you check out these 12 must-see events.
First, you should know a little about Nursery/Landscape Expo. The trade show takes place on seven acres of exhibition space and there will be more than 1,000 exhibiting booths. There will also be more than 32 learning sessions and two notable keynote presentations.
Stuff You’ll Want To Do
- New! TNLA Water Smart Innovations. Become Water Smart display on the show floor features the latest water smart conservation products in this new action-packed area.
- Newcomers Shindig is a fun gathering for first-time attendees and exhibitors to kick-off their EXPO experience, and is free with trade show admission. Attendees get a complimentary drink ticket at the TNLA Honky Tonk Lounge, as well as a behind-the-scenes tour of the trade show.
- Second Annual Women’s Wine and Tapas Get Together will feature keynote presenter Dan’L Mackey Almy with DMA Solutions: Securing a Lasting Legacy. Female attendees receive free drink tickets with trade show admission.
- Sizzle Sessions offers CEUs and includes a one-on-one atmosphere to ask questions and learn more about the hot topics impacting your business today (free with trade show admissions).
- Welcome To Houston Party. Enjoy this relaxed and foot stomping event, which includes live music with Kelly McGuire
- EXPO’s Education Opportunities. Take in an all-star lineup of speakers during Thursday and Friday’s EXPO Education and Irrigation Conference, Enjoy two days of complimentary Keynote Presentations and Saturday’s Free Sizzle Sessions..
- New! Student Rally. For students only, the Student Rally is free with trade show admission.
- EXPO Electronic Program. You’ll be able to search for exhibitors and products and customize your EXPO Education Schedule, Search Nursery Landscape EXPO 2016 and Download Today on Apple Store or Google Play
- Earn CEUs. More than 120 CEUs from eight certification agencies are being offered during the Nursery/Landscape EXPO’s Education Conference, which includes access into the Landmark Nurseries, Inc., Education Lounge for a continental breakfast.
- Parks and Patio Display. Near the trade show entrance, the layout for this eye-catching display has been created by horticulture students from Texas A&M University and put together by EXPO’s hard working volunteers to provide outdoor living concepts you can use in your store.
- TNLA Awards Celebration, Where Champions Become Legends. Gain tips to take back to the workplace on how you can raise the bar for your company by witnessing how these industry leaders earned their place at the front of the pack through innovation, passion and hard work.
- Houston, Big Things Happen Here. Explore the Lone Star State’s nighttime scene with all that Houston has to offer from its art district to the well renowned restaurants, grab a steak or enjoy an evening of music and fun, plus discover the new walkable dining establishments now available in downtown Houston near the Convention Center