Daniels Plant Food Rebranded As Nature’s Source
Ball DPF has announced the launch of Nature’s Source, a rebranding in name and packaging for its seed extract-based plant fertilizer product Daniels Plant Food. The new brand will make its industry debut at California Spring Trials.
“While we are proud of our heritage, we made this bold decision because we’re expanding sales to our existing market segments and entering new ones. It was a good opportunity to start with a fresh name and a modern look for all our products and packaging,” says Chance Finch, general manager for Ball DPF.
“We wanted to make it obvious, beginning with our Nature’s Source brand name, to know our products are sourced from nature. Growers, contractors and gardeners can be confident that our effective and unique formulations remain unchanged. We’re excited about launching updated packaging for all our products, and especially the new ready-to-spray plant food for home gardeners.”
The Nature’s Source brand launch applies to each of the professional products formerly offered as Daniels Plant Food:
• Nature’s Source 10-4-3 Professional Plant Food
• Nature’s Source 3-1-1 Organic Plant Food
• Nature’s Source 10-4-4 Landscape Plant Food
In addition, Nature’s Source is also offered for retail sales in three sizes. New for 2013 is the introduction of a hose-end attachment for a ready-to-spray option for the 32 ounce retail size:
• Nature’s Source 10-4-3 Plant Food (Retail 16 fluid ounces/473 milliliters)
• Nature’s Source 10-4-3 Plant Food (Retail 32 fluid ounces/946 milliliters)
• Nature’s Source 10-4-3 Plant Food (Retail 64 fluid ounces/1.9 liters)
For more information on Nature’s Source Plant Food, call 888-839-8722.