Improve Heat Transfer — Lower Energy Consumption and CO2 Emissions, and Increase Greenhouse Production
Energy consumption is the second-largest expense for today’s commercial greenhouses. By design, greenhouses lack insulation and often rely on hydronic boiler systems to maintain high internal temperatures. Rising energy costs and a global focus on reducing emissions create a major concern for growers. Additionally, it is difficult to reduce consumption in these existing systems without considerable investment and downtime.
EndoGreen is an energy-saving additive, which can help growers reduce boiler energy consumption and emissions by up to 15% without a major capital expense. This technology requires zero downtime and is completely safe for all equipment.
How it Works
EndoGreen is designed for hydronic HVAC boiler systems. The low concentration solution reduces the surface tension of the boiler water to improve the water’s ability to transfer heat. By delivering more heat with each cycle, the boiler can operate in a more efficient range and reduce its operational run times. This results in up to 15% reduction in energy consumption and greenhouse gas emissions.
EndoGreen is 100% compatible with any corrosion inhibitor or glycol formulation on the marketplace, ensuring that when it is added to the system, corrosion protection remains uninterrupted.
1. Ease of use: just add to existing boiler water with no shutdown time
2. 100% Organic: safe to go to sanitary sewer
3. Less cycling of the boiler
4. Safe to use on all boiler systems: plastic, steel, aluminum, copper, rubber
5. Compatible with all inhibitors and glycols
6. Proven for the past seven years, in more than
12,000 hydronic systems
7. Winner of multiple building and eco-friendly awards
8. Immediate reduction of energy consumption
and CO2 emissions.
To learn more about EndoGreen, visit Pace49.com.