Las Vegas Will Host Two Premier Cannabis Events In November
Growers invested in venturing into cannabis should mark their calendars for two events that each take place in November in Las Vegas, NV.
Marijuana Business Conference And Expo
The Marijuana Business Conference And Expo (Nov. 15-18 at the Rio All-Suites Hotel and Casino) features networking opportunities with 7,500 cannabis industry leaders, a massive expo hall with more than 300 exhibitors, three days of educational sessions, and insider-only breakfasts, roundtables, and parties.
• There are two pre-conference workshops: The “Marijuana Business Crash Course,” an intensive workshop with expert cannabusiness entrepreneurs that will get you up to speed so you can take full advantage of the conference; and the “MJBizCon Science Symposium,” which will focus on the most important technical aspects of the industry. Presented by cannabis researchers, topics at the symposium include cannabis compounds, clinical research, extraction, and testing. The presentations are designed to be relevant to growers, extractors, edibles and infused product makers, and other cannabis professionals.
• Keynote presentations that kick off each day of the conference will cover industry analysis and forecasting, and tools to optimize your cannabis workday.
• Additional educational sessions will address election implications, consumer insights, taxes and regulatory issues, new growing technology, pesticide concerns, and reducing energy use and lowering costs through sustainability.
• More than 300 exhibitors on the expo floor (https://mjbizconference.com/expo/).
World Of Cannabis Summit
The World of Cannabis Summit (Nov. 15-16 at the Palms Hotel) is the latest in a series of workshops and expos from MJIC (a private holding company dedicated to the emerging cannabis industry) and the Marijuana Investor Summit.
• Updates From Around The World: This discussion will feature regulatory, compliance, and industry experts presenting cannabis regulations, investment rules, and business opportunities. It will not only cover initiatives on adult use, but also will include updates on medicinal use laws in the U.S. (including several initiatives on state ballots this November), and around the world.
• Science And Medicine Of Cannabis: How do cannabinoids affect the human body? This question and more will be answered in a workshop from experts in using cannabis for medical purposes. Speakers include doctors and medical professionals. Early bird registration for this workshop is available.
• Open, Invest, Purchase: Interested in the cannabis industry? Want to learn more on how to enter the market. In this workshop, you will learn from industry leaders as they cover basics including types of cannabis businesses, regulatory compliance, banking, application process, licensing, branding, and more.
• Emerging Brands Showcase: The Emerging Brands Showcase offers the opportunity to introduce your company and ideas to a live audience of investors and like-minded business professionals. Entrepreneurs, new brands, and unique business propositions will all be showcased at this event. Listen to pitches, network, and learn about what is emerging in the cannabis industry.
• Cannabis Industry Awards: For the first time in the cannabis industry, The Cannabis Industry Awards will be hosted at the Palms Hotel and Casino within the exclusive Rain Nightclub. Come walk the green carpet and meet today’s advocates for the cannabis industry.
• Networking Arena: Join more than 50 companies to discuss new products and services that are revolutionizing the cannabis industry; start a new career, look for partnerships, or discover new advancements in cannabis all while attending the Networking Arena.
Registration for World Of Cannabis is now open.